Wednesday 20 July 2011



I was thinking of diving again next month. I missed the trill underwater. Its like a different world down there. The sight was truly magnificent and the fishes were to alive.

I can still recall my first dive which eventually leads to a series of diving. The professional divers we ask to accompany us are from Cadarao Dive Center. There divers are very friendly, accommodating and very approachable. They will help and assist you, explain very thoroughly the procedure and signs under water which is helpful in times of danger.  I would highly recommend Carabao Dive Center if you are planning to dive here in Davao City, particularly in Samal Coast.

During the dive, we visited not one site but three diving sites with ubiquitous coral reefs, marvelous limestone cliffs and caves, turquoise, emerald and sapphire waters. The best part was the photos they took underwater and some short videos for souvenirs.  It was one of my memorable experienced that I’m longing to repeat.

So, lets dive in Davao.!!

I’ve found their site; visit them for more information about their center.

Contact Info:
            CARABAO DIVE CENTER
            D1 F. Hermanos Bldg. Sta. Ana Wharf, Monteverde St.
            Davao City, Philippines

            + 6382 300-1092

Some pictures from our dive.

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...